Steve Biddulph is a wellknown and experienced parenting expert.
For all those parents out there, who could need some tipps and strategies to become a more relaxed parent: This is for you!
1) Be boring!
2) Be well rested!
3) Prioritize your partner!
4) Be present when spending time with your kid!
5) Prepare meals for grown ups!
6) Have date nights!
7) Search for contact with other parents!
8) Play your own music!
9) Get help!
10) Know where your limits are!
11) Learn how to enjoy a mess!
12) Have some kid free zones in your house!
13) Don’t discuss your relationship problems in front of your kids or in the bed room!
14) Don’t just do kids stuff!
Being confident is a very important parenting goal for most parents. Kids who struggle with shyness or insecurities can get support from their parents and that’s what we’re talking about today.
Here you can find the mentioned infograph:
10 Ways To Become A More Confident Person
You or/and your kids might actually be really creative people. Some of those signs might have striked you as something bad in the past – but now you have reason to believe, that those might actually be characteristics pointing to something to be appreciated. 🙂
The article we talk about: http://www.spring.org.uk/2017/01/7-weird-signs-creative-person.php
Being a dad is a wonderful privilege, a joy, a blessing …. and a challenge – at times. What dads should now, what they could avoid and what is important when wanting to be a great one – we’re discussing in this episode.