Disappointment is good – we often need it!
This time we talk about an article on a german website:
Things that parents should avoid are:
1. Surround your kid with people who are unable to show their feelings.
2. Do everything in order to prevent your kid from having any kind of disappointing experience.
3. Always have some substitutions in order to comfort your child.
4. Act as unpredictable as possible.
5. Don’t ever respect your child’s boundaries.
Here the link for all german speaking listeners: