[podlove-episode-web-player publisher="367" post_id="367"]
This time we talk about an article on a german website:
Things that parents should avoid are:
1. Surround your kid with people who are unable to show their feelings.
2. Do everything in order to prevent your kid from having any kind of disappointing experience.
3. Always have some substitutions in order to comfort your child.
4. Act as unpredictable as possible.
5. Don’t ever respect your child’s boundaries.
Here the link for all german speaking listeners:
[podlove-episode-web-player publisher="336" post_id="336"]
Some skills aren’t being taught at school. So it’s all the more important for parents to find out, what kind of skill will be essential for their kids life.
Things we talk about:
1. How to ask good questions
2. Solving problems.
3. Tackling projects.
4. Finding passion.
6. Being happy on one’s own.
9. Dealing with change
Visit Leo’s blog: https://zenhabits.net/kid-skills/
[podlove-episode-web-player publisher="318" post_id="318"]
Some of those hard truths we discuss include:
Everyone we love is going to die.
Figure out a way or don’t complain.
We talk about our take on these sentences and we’ve got some hard truths of our own. 😉
[podlove-episode-web-player publisher="286" post_id="286"]
Parents always have a hard time, when their kids have to face rejection and are desparete for good advice.
Our advice might not always help, but we came up with eight points to help relieve the pain.
[podlove-episode-web-player publisher="282" post_id="282"]
If you don’t have children and want to find out, if you are ready to have them by now – this episode for you. But also if you’ve always been wondering wether you are doing your job as a parent well or not – keep listening.
Here are some questions that we discuss in this episode:
* At what time do you go to bed?
* How would you react, if your young kid says a really bad word?
* What is the best punishment for a teenager, who missed curfew?
* Do you have a savings account?
* Would you admit that some babies aren’t cute?