[podlove-episode-web-player publisher="404" post_id="404"]
We talk about more things that one should do to create a positive family atmosphere.
Things we mention are:
* record those funny sentences that your kids come up with
* talk about your own childhood
* do some geocaching
* plant a tree
and sleep in a tent.
For more ideas you will have to listen!
[podlove-episode-web-player publisher="401" post_id="401"]
Here is the link, we mentioned:
And here is some of the points we talked about:
1. Have family meetings
2. play together
3. board games
4. computer games
5. shared meals
6. Good night stories
7. read a book together
8. coloring books
9. be creative
11. be creative with toilet paper rolls
12. make an interview with your child
13. put messages into their lunch box
14. pyjama party
15. celebrate birthdays
16. have a spontaneous family party
17. movie nights
18. make a movie
19. watch older movies and photos
20. tell stories from earlier days
21. fill a jar with happy moments
[podlove-episode-web-player publisher="268" post_id="268"]
Teaching your kids about commitments has become an increasingly growing challenge:
Here are some points we talk about:
1) Be in a strong marriage/ partnership!
2) Share great stories – of yourself and others!
3) Set big goals and work hard towards them!
4) Show your kids unconditional grace.
5) Have them take care of a pet.
6) Teach them a sport or an instrument.
7) Work together on a big home project.
8) Play difficult board games or put puzzles together.
9) Offer regular challenges.
10 )Develop a schedule for your child.
11) Encourage patience with siblings and those who may be different.
[podlove-episode-web-player publisher="266" post_id="266"]
I found this interesting article on a german website:
It talks about the different kinds of parents one can find on the playground:
The career mom,
the professional picknick maker,
the helicopter parents,
the big sibling and
the documentary film maker!