[podlove-episode-web-player publisher="270" post_id="270"]
We talk about some really good habits that help having a great marriage, but also help raising happy, healthy kids:
We talk about the different love languages, the need for extended conversations and why it’s important to help each other.
What is an Obama-Kiss? Why it can be great to call each other.
We also talk about compliments, flirting and hallmark cards.
[podlove-episode-web-player publisher="268" post_id="268"]
Teaching your kids about commitments has become an increasingly growing challenge:
Here are some points we talk about:
1) Be in a strong marriage/ partnership!
2) Share great stories – of yourself and others!
3) Set big goals and work hard towards them!
4) Show your kids unconditional grace.
5) Have them take care of a pet.
6) Teach them a sport or an instrument.
7) Work together on a big home project.
8) Play difficult board games or put puzzles together.
9) Offer regular challenges.
10 )Develop a schedule for your child.
11) Encourage patience with siblings and those who may be different.