Teaching your kids about commitments has become an increasingly growing challenge:
Here are some points we talk about:
1) Be in a strong marriage/ partnership!
2) Share great stories – of yourself and others!
3) Set big goals and work hard towards them!
4) Show your kids unconditional grace.
5) Have them take care of a pet.
6) Teach them a sport or an instrument.
7) Work together on a big home project.
8) Play difficult board games or put puzzles together.
9) Offer regular challenges.
10 )Develop a schedule for your child.
11) Encourage patience with siblings and those who may be different.